Talk to us today about getting real insights and action to engage, develop and retain your workforce.
Healthcare employee and doctor engagement
An engaged and resilient workforce is foundational to the delivery of safe, high quality, patient-centred care. Attracting and retaining the best employees, aligning nurses and physicians to organisational priorities, and cultivating effective leadership requires a sustainable approach.
The Press Ganey Workforce & Engagement Solution comprehensively measures and analyses employee feedback to develop actionable insights. Our experts partner with you to leverage your results to guide transformational improvement.
The standard employee survey is fully customised based on Press Ganey’s engagement model that contains 24 minimum core items up to 65 standard survey items, organised by three domains (Organisation, Manager and Employee), and by 19 themes across those domains.
By measuring and looking at a multi-dimensional view across these three drivers, the solution provides deep insights into strengths and areas of opportunity to make the most significant impact on engagement. In addition, the content can be customised by adding or deleting questions, creating custom questions, and defining demographic questions that allow categorisation and analysis by variables like job category, tenure and ethnicity. We offer an item bank of an additional 600 survey items organised by theme. Approximately 200 of these items also have International benchmarks.
The survey can be further customised by adding modules that address specific areas of interest, including Patient Safety Culture Assessment, Nursing Excellence, Caregiver Resilience/Burnout, Work-Life Balance and Diversity.
Online Reporting Suite
The Press Ganey Engagement Portal delivers results and deep insights through an intuitive, online reporting suite. This interactive reporting tool delivers the most meaningful metrics for leaders at all levels, including engagement scores, strengths and concerns, and other key performance metrics.
The online reporting suite features enhanced reporting and analytic capabilities, including:
- Summary Dashboards to view key performance metrics at a glance
- Filtering & Trending options to report information based on key variables, such as demographics, workgroup, facility, specialty, age, patient volume, department, historical scores and trending of performance over time
- Detailed Item-Level Views for individual item scores, response distribution and benchmarks
- Ability to report on direct and indirect reporting relationships, a number of different hierarchical mapping levels, and a combination of experiences (including the hospital, clinic, faculty and research environment)
- Strengths & Concerns identify clear prioritisation of areas needing attention, support and recognition for performance improvement
- Ad Hoc Reporting Feature allows individual users to define report parameters
- Full verbatim responses to open-ended items are accessible to designated users, based on login permissions
- Export dashboard metrics and summary views as a PDF file; detailed item results to Excel
- Integrated Online Action Planning system supports collaboration on plans, tracking and status of plans to turn engagement results into improvement strategies