As organisations scrambled to respond to the unexpected, and competing priorities and drastically altered budgets meant tough decisions that impacted the livelihoods ...
The Melbourne and Sydney events will explore how the contemporary representation of women in the media impacts the portrayal of women as leaders and is part of Gender Worx‘ Leading Beyond Bias series that focuses on reducing unconscious bias.
Melbourne screening, in partnership with AmCham
|When:||Thursday, 17 November, 2011 at 3.45 for 4.00pm – 6.00pm followed by drinks|
|Where:||Cinema 2, Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Federation Square, Melbourne|
- Michael Ullmer, Former Deputy CEO, NAB
- Amanda Sinclair PhD, BA (Hons) (Melb), Foundation Professor Management Diversity & Change
- Janet Matton, Vice President, Operations, IBM Australia / New Zealand
Sydney screening, in partnership with the Sydney Morning Herald
|When:||Monday, 5 December, 2011 at 3.45 for 4.00pm – 6.00pm followed by drinks|
|Where:||New Law Lecture Theatre 101, Sydney Law School (Building F10), off Eastern Avenue, Camperdown Campus, The University of Sydney|
- Kathryn Fagg, President, Corporate Development, Linfox
- Katie Lahey, Managing Director Australasia, Korn/Ferry
- Amanda Wilson, Editor, Sydney Morning Herald
- Nicholas Barnett, Executive Chairman Insync Surveys
We encourage you to invite your senior male and female leaders to join you.