We want to share with you some step changes at Insync, which include a CEO transition, the addition of a significant risk consulting capability and the appointment ...
Insync’s CEO, Nicholas Barnett joins the advisory panel for one of Australasia’s largest debates on the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth; Women World Changers.
Headlined by President Obama’s Senior Advisor, Valerie Jarrett and Elizabeth Broderick, Australia’s longest serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner (2007 – 2015), international and domestic experts will outline the most crucial leadership requirements to lead and manage Australia’s workforce of the future.
One of the only gender balanced diversity summits, Women World Changers is created for Australia’s top business executives, government and community leaders, both male and female.
Key learnings included:
- The impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on innovation, and business growth
- Leading and managing the workforce of the future; diverse, flexible, global, collaborative
- Global trends shaping the future of Australia’s workforce, businesses and economic landscape
- Building a resilient organisation; attracting talent and investing in employee skills for relevance and performance
Summit speakers offered solution-based ideas to overcome workplace diversity issues to enable increased innovation, greater employee engagement and real business growth.
- Valerie Jarrett, longest serving Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, Former Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls (2009 – 2016)
- Elizabeth Broderick AO, Formerly Australia’s longest serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner (2007 – 2015)
- Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO of Innovation Norway, first female MD of Hewlett-Packard Norway
- Laura Liswood, Secretary General, Council of Women World Leaders, Former Managing Director, Global Leadership and Diversity for Goldman Sachs and the only person to have interviewed all female heads of state (1992 – 1996)
- Professor Cordelia Fine, Academic Psychologist, award winning author of three books including Delusions of Gender
- Dr. Richard Dennis, Chief Economist at The Australia Institute
- Alia Gabres, Creative Producer, Cultural Broker and Storyteller
- Steve Aznicar, Director, Diversity Australia
- Sadhana Smiles, Chief Executive Officer, Harcourts Group Victoria
- Hedy Cray, Partner In Charge, Brisbane Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety
- Annabel Crabb (MC), ABC Journalist, Commentator and Author of Best-sellerThe Wife Drought
- Juliet Bourke, Human Capital Partner, Deloitte
- Thomas H. Rasmussen, General Manager, People Analytics, Insights & Experience, NAB
- Tanya Hosch, General Manager of Inclusion & Social Policy, AFL
- Chris Kelly, Vice President & General Manager, Infrastructure Solutions Group, Dell EMC ANZ
- Rodin Genoff, Gender & Innovation Expert and author ofNew Men, New Woman, New Economy
- Dr. Kirsten Ferguson, Businesswoman, Company director, Founder of #CelebratingWomen
Insync has secured a $200 discount for our supporters. To book click HERE.
MELBOURNE – 9th OCTOBER 2017 & SYDNEY – 11TH OCTOBER 2017
Non Member Rate: $1195 | Insync Member Rate: $995 | Ten Or More Gender Balanced Groups: $850