Insync's custom solution addressed the challenges Swinburne faced in gathering & acting on customer feedback to improve through customer experience feedback.
Our education practice has long been a supportive partner and adviser to the Australian education sector. We help:
- Higher education: Universities, TAFEs and other adult education service providers
- Primary and secondary years
- Early learning: Kindergartens, Pre-schools, long day care, and before and after school care providers
Our extensive experience in the education sector covers many aspects of educational institutions, with a focus on both operational and strategic improvements. We’ve helped clients with:
- Library Client Surveys
- Student Administrative Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Engagement & Alignment Surveys
- Employee Pulse Surveys
- Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and onboarding new staff
- Exit surveys and interviews
- Online 360 Feedback for leadership development
- Action Planning workshops
- Employee Focus Group facilitation
- Bespoke research
We have experience in implementing employee engagement and diversity surveys for Australia and global university and TAFE providers, parent feedback surveys within early learning centres and participant feedback from short-course providers.
Our flagship Benchmark Library Client Survey and Student Administrative Satisfaction Survey have been administered over 150 times over the last 10 years.
Library Client Surveys
Survey your library clients to identify major improvement opportunities for your library with the Library Client Survey. Conducted across university libraries in Australia and with an increasing overseas presence, the survey puts current library performance in context and can help you improve the effectiveness of your library.
The Library Client Survey helps you:
• understand your clients’ priorities
• increase service levels and user satisfaction
• support applications for new buildings and renovations
• win funding for expanding and renewing collections
• pass internal and external quality audits
The survey allows you to benchmark your library’s performance against more than 400,000 library client responses in this product’s our database.
The Library Client Survey is a standardised and simple to deliver online survey. Your project will be fully developed, hosted, administered and managed by qualified and experienced staff at Insync. Optional additions to the basic survey include:
• Thematic analysis of free text responses, putting quantitative results into context and allowing for a deeper understanding of client needs
• Customised and targeted questions assessing the information seeking behaviour of clients, to assist with evaluating communication and service offerings
• Print surveys to meet the needs of different client groups
Student Administrative Satisfaction Surveys
Student administrative services form the core of students’ interactions with their education providers. The quality of these services can heavily impact the overall student experience.
Insync can help you improve the performance and effectiveness of your student administrative services, leading to improved student experiences. The Insync Student Administrative Survey measures and benchmarks student experiences with a range of standard and customisable survey questions.
Often run every second year alternating with the Student Support Survey, the Student Administrative Survey will help your education organisation:
- understand your students’ experiences
- increase service user satisfaction
- identify and capitalise on areas of best practice
- improve efficiency and productivity
The Student Administrative Survey assesses students’ experience with their institution’s: admissions and enrolments processes; the collection of university fees; the administration of examinations and results; and student centre services. Additional customised questions can be added to your survey.
The survey allows you to benchmark your university’s performance against a range of other universities in Australia that have run the survey in the last two years. Benchmark information is available across support administrative areas and for individual services.
The Student Administrative Survey is a standardised and simple to deliver online survey. Your project will be fully developed, hosted, administered and managed by qualified and experienced staff at Insync.
Thematic analysis of free text responses is available as an optional addition to the basic survey, putting quantitative results into context and allowing for a deeper understanding of student needs.
A changing environment
In an increasingly competitive and fast-changing world, meeting the educational expectations of students, parents, teachers and other staff is becoming more complex and demanding.
Insync offers a range of innovative feedback solutions and insights focused on these key stakeholders in the education cycle. Our main focus in all solutions is to highlight the improvement areas that will enhance your institutions’ effectiveness and performance via practical tools and insights.
"Melbourne Girls Grammar School has worked with Insync on various survey projects over recent years. On each occasion the services have been professional, consistent and valuable to our organisation."