Insync is the leading Employee Engagement and Customer Experience agency in the Transport and Logistics Industry. Talk to a member of our team today about how we can transform your organisation to be truly employee-centric.
Only 3 in 5 industry employees are actively engaged
But why is this so important? Engaged employees are crucial to improved safety outcomes with a recent study outlining that organisations with high engagement scores have 70% fewer safety incidents.
Insync has analysed the feedback from 30,116 employees collected via 24 employee surveys specific to the transport and logistics industry in the Asia-Pacific region to understand this situation, extract employee engagement trends and discover what we can learn from the industry leaders.
Here’s what we found
Leading organisations excel in:
- Displaying care and commitment to their employees
- Connecting individual roles to the organisation’s future
- Consistently demonstrating their chosen values and behaviours
To increase employee engagement and improve safety outcomes:
- Demonstrate that you care for your employees
- Connect your company strategy to your people to create a more personal connection
- Pursue the ambition of being a values-based organisation