Get in touch with our friendly team today.
Meshing customer and employee research for improved organisational performance
This white paper explores the benefit to organisations of integrating employee and customer research.
This approach can:
- reveal gaps in customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction to highlight areas of improvement for growth and profit
- measure the alignment of employee behaviours with customer needs
- help organisations understand how their initiatives can increase both employee and customer satisfaction
To measure success of improvement initiatives, information on the Net Promoter Score (NPS*) is shared as a simple metric that organisations can use to understand if employees and customers are promoting or damaging your company’s reputation through word of mouth. This is worth knowing because NPS has been correlated with future business growth. Net Promoter Scores are also discussed in terms of goal setting so all employees are striving towards success and focused on boosting customer loyalty.
* Net Promoter is a registered trademark of Satmetrix Systems, inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld
- Click here for information about Employee surveys and consulting
- Click here for information about Customer surveys and consulting
- Download Download: White Paper – Meshing Customer and Employee Research