A Draft Regulatory Guide was issued by ASIC in December – Consultation Paper (CP 325) - Product design and distribution obligations. This CP arguably may change the ...
Insync has been a long-time supporter of the Australian healthcare sector, having worked with over 100 health and aged care organisations over the last 15 years. We’re proud to announce that we can now do even more to help healthcare providers improve their patient care and experience by partnering with Press Ganey – a leading provider of patient experience management solutions.
We’ve been appointed as the new licensee of Press Ganey surveys, benchmarks and improvement solutions in Australia and New Zealand. Press Ganey’s world renowned solutions put the patient at the centre of improving organisational performance and aim to provide an integrated view of safety, quality and patient experience.
With Press Ganey, Insync can help hospitals, aged care providers and other healthcare organisations in Australia, New Zealand and the Asian region to improve safety, quality of care and patient experience.
Reduce safety incidents and embrace an organisation-wide commitment to Zero Harm. We can help you:
- Assess and diagnose your safety culture
- Build safety and high reliability champions
- Sustain safety efforts for continuous improvement
Increase the quality of front-line care by improving the nurse work environment and assessing clinical quality. We can help you:
- Capture nursing-specific measures
- Prioritise unit-level opportunities
- Partner with experts to achieve nursing excellence
Transform the care experience and deliver safe, high quality, patient-centred care. We can help you:
- Support consumer choice and drive brand reputation and patient loyalty
- Engage patients to understand needs
- Prioritise improvement opportunities
- Align leadership and convert insights into action
Contact us if you’d like to know more about Press Ganey’s surveys and tools for health care providers.
Read more about Insync’s experience and capabilities in the healthcare sector.