Principal - Government & Utilities
With years of experience in the design, development and delivery of high-quality leadership and professional development programs and activities, Tony has a passion and drive for creating learning organisations and great performing teams.
Tony has previously held senior positions at Leadership Victoria where he was accountable for the full suite of professional development offerings including the renowned Williamson Leadership Program; and at Local Government Professionals Inc (LGPro) with responsibility for overseeing the professional development requirements of the sector.
Tony brings extensive management and leadership experience acquired from partnering with private, public and not-for-profit organisations. He has designed and delivered professional development experiences at senior executive to emerging leader levels, helping many teams and organisations to stay ahead of the curve including the Department of Premier and Cabinet, Victoria Police, ANZ and numerous local government organisations including Boroondara, Knox, Kingston, Cardinia and others.
Tony’s leadership qualifications include:
- Accredited Immunity to Change Process Facilitator (Harvard University)
- Accredited FIRO-B Facilitator (The Myers-Briggs Company)
- Your Leadership Edge Certification (Kansas Leadership Centre)
- Accredited Case-in-Point Facilitator (Kansas Leadership Centre)
- Accredited Harthill Leadership Development Profile Facilitator (Harthill UK)