Learn more about how we can help you with benchmarked and customised risk and compliance consulting services.
Business resilience is a term that seems to have many meanings for many people. At its heart, it is about maintaining the ability to deliver on your objectives through volatility in the environment you operate within, whether that volatility is driven by the unintended consequences of planned or unplanned activities.
This all boils down to the need to:
- Understand your vulnerabilities – Understand what is most important to you in achieving your objectives and how you might be impacted by unintended consequences of planned activity and unplanned activity
- Actively monitor and prevent – Actively monitor and, if possible, prevent unplanned consequences of your activity
- Actively plan and test business continuity – Prepare for when, not if, your business is interrupted, whether it be people, process, or technology and have plans to maintain your operations during these interruptions
- Active plan and test disaster recovery – Have robust plans to recover if you are interrupted
How Insync can help
Our Resilience team have developed their skills in senior risk roles in banking and energy, as well as in global consultancy roles. We have capabilities and methodologies to accelerate insights to help you better recognise and manage risk.
Typically we work with our clients to deliver, transform and enhance in the following areas:
- Organisational and functional business resilience plans and programs
- Establishment of business continuity plans and recovery plans
- Support and advice on insurable risks
- Reviews of resilience plans to relevant international standards and requirements
- Hostile threat assessment and mitigation
- Regulator engagement
- Develop, maintain currency and execute BCP and DR tests
Over the last three years, Sean and the team at Insync have provided the Trawalla Group with terrific governance, risk and compliance services. Critically, they have challenged our thinking and approach to measuring and managing risk-based business performance. They have taken what I call a brave position at times, but challenged us for all the right reasons – and I thank them for it. Insync is our ‘go-to’ team, providing Big 4 quality at great rates and always with our best interests at heart. I have no hesitation recommending Sean and the Insync team to anyone.