Talk to us today about how customer journey mapping can transform your customer experience program.
Customer Journey Mapping
Get a better understanding of how your customers interact with your organisation with Customer Journey Mapping (CJM).
CJM illustrates the customer’s journey along multiple touch points and is created from the customer’s perspective. A Customer Journey Map helps you understand your customer’s motivations and pain points.
Journey mapping allows you to structure various touch points in order to optimise the customer’s experience and influence his/her decision-making process.
Drill down to every customer touch point
The process of segmenting a customer’s journey into phases, assigning goals for each phase and ensuring that each customer touch point is aligned to these goals allows for a better customer experience, which in turn increases customer satisfaction and retention levels, reduces churn and increases levels of customer advocacy.
Customer journey mapping also has the following benefits:
- better understanding of the customer experience
- helps increase customer centricity across the organisation
- identifies critical opportunities to boost customer experience
- identifies ‘red flag’ issues in relation to CX and how to remedy them
Create a map for success
We can take you through the entire customer journey mapping process, which involves:
- creating customer personas based on market research and real customer data
- defining and following the most appropriate timeline for your customer journey mapping
- defining and analysing each touch point when your customer interacts with your brand or organisation
- determining which devices are involved and how they impact each customer interaction
- documenting your customer’s likely motivations and emotions at various touch points during their journey with you
Here at Insync, we are customer focused, and can convey how your organisation will best meet the needs of your customers through a Customer Value Proposition. Additionally, we can measure customer loyalty and advocacy through the Net Promoter Score, assessing customers as Promoters, Detractors and Passives. Get in touch today to find out more.
What our clients say
Insync has helped us to create quick and easy evaluation surveys which provide a wealth of data on our customer experience.