Talk to our expert Employee Experience team today about how 360-degree feedback can help.
The Insync 360° is a powerful tool that offers a deep learning experience by allowing the individual to consider their strengths and uncover opportunities for growth.
This can help you to gauge where leaders are doing particularly well and where they might need to make some changes.
360-degree feedback is commonly used as a part of:
- Change processes
- Succession planning
- Leadership development programs
How 360-degree feedback can transform your leaders
The Insync 360° helps leaders to deepen their self-awareness. It compares their own perceptions of their leadership behaviours against those of their manager, peers and/or direct reports.
For some leaders, the stark contrast between their self-view and the honest evaluation of others can be very confronting. The sensitive nature of the process is the reason why organisations choose to partner with an independent specialist provider, rather than managing 360 feedback themselves.
Our 360-degree feedback framework will deliver clear and actionable insights for both your organisation and each individual leader.
Why the Insync 360°?
- Externally facilitated process – we run the process as an external provider, giving your leaders the assurance of confidentiality
- Customisation – you can customise the items to map to your capability framework or use our pre-designed items based on the factors most important to leaders in your organisation. We can also customise your report cover pages with your logo and choice of design
- Flexibility – you can choose whether you want our experienced debriefers and psychologists to debrief your leaders or you can do it internally and we just run the process on your behalf
- Easy to understand reports – our reports provide both a big picture summary and detail in an easy-to-read format
- Leadership group reporting – when you run the 360-degree process with your leadership team, we can provide a group report comparing your leaders
The Insync 360° process will help you to quantify individual and collective leadership strengths and development areas to help you target your training and development spend, inform your change initiatives and maximise your return on investment.
What our clients say
The 360 degree feedback process that Insync provided to me was perfect. The pre-designed survey questions gave me a great starting point, the process of survey design and testing was easy, and Insync coordinated all communication with the survey participants. The report they provided my team members with has been of immense value in planning their professional (and even personal) development. Although some were nervous at first, several staff have spoken to me after their 360 feedback to state how valuable it has been for them. Would happily use Insync again and have recommended them to other colleagues who are looking to maximise their team's collaborative and leadership potential.