Empower your council's community engagement with Insync's top eight tips, from pre-deliberation to post-deliberation. Book a Free Strategy Session with us, your ...
Insync disrupts the board review and board survey sector
The vision of Insync’s Governance Practice is to help thousands of boards to improve their performance and effectiveness. Insync has made a good start by helping almost 500 boards measure and improve their effectiveness to date – and it is now substantially stepping up its efforts.
Insync has been doing bespoke reviews for almost 20 years. Those bespoke reviews have normally been carried out for medium and large organisations as part of their deep dive, externally facilitated review every two or three years. Those reviews often include a benchmarked survey, detailed interviews and an expert’s report and advice. Most reviews have a starting price of at least $20,000 and have been unaffordable for all but the larger organisations.
Almost all of Insync’s competitors conduct bespoke reviews too. Most also have a starting price for their deep dive reviews of at least $20,000.
Two new offerings
Insync has disrupted the market by adapting its world-class, fit-for-purpose benchmarked surveys and making them available to the tens of thousands of organisations that cannot afford a bespoke review at a cost of in excess of $20,000.
- Design your review. These are offered by Insync’s sister brand, Board Benchmarking with a starting price of $4,950 and are normally used for either
- A Lite touch review for medium and large companies for the years in between their deep dive reviews
- A deeper dive, fit-for-purpose review for medium and smaller organisations. The review can include a benchmarked survey, committee and director effectiveness modules, limited interviews, an Executive Summary and/or expert advice
- 2 smaller fit-for-purpose surveys. These are offered by Insync’s other sister brand, Board Surveys with a starting price of $1,450, and are normally used for
- A Lite touch review for smaller and medium companies for the years in between their deep dive reviews
- A deeper dive, fit-for-purpose review for smaller organisations. The review can include a benchmarked survey, a director effectiveness module and expert advice
- Organisations with a turnover below $1 million are entitled to a discounted price based on their turnover
These exciting new offerings and Insync’s existing offerings are shown diagrammatically below.
Major disruptions to the market
As well as lowering our prices dramatically and designing special fit-for-purpose surveys for small organisations and not for profits Insync has disrupted the market by:
- Making its low prices transparent for all to see – no competitors reveal their prices on their website
- Enabling clients to buy our board surveys and optional extras they want online from Board Benchmarking and from Board Surveys – no competitors do that
- Including full details of our world-class WhatWhoHowDo Board Effectiveness Framework on our websites for all to see – most competitors do not do that either
- Lowering the prices of our Director Effectiveness Surveys and our Leadership Team Effectiveness Surveys and making them available to buy online – no other competitors do that
- Including the frameworks for all our surveys on our website for all to see
- Making FREE TRIAL surveys and related reporting accessible for all individuals, including
Need help? Contact us
Please contact us, if you would like to learn more about how we can help you, your board and your executive team improve their performance and effectiveness.