In association with Press Ganey, our patient experience solutions deliver insights and action that transform the care experience. Learn more about our Patient Experience solutions here.
Ensuring continuity of care while maintaining patient trust is a big challenge for all healthcare providers working through the COVID-19 pandemic.
From virtual appointments to digital outreach and new protocols — everything in healthcare has shifted. What we’re seeing, hearing and learning about patient and caregiver experience is revolutionary.
As the industry is tasked to recalibrate their patient engagement strategy for maximum agility and optimum sustenance, Insync in association with Press Ganey is proud to be a strategic partner of the 2nd Patient Experience & Engagement Virtual Summit.
Insync’s Terry Grundy will chair the Summit, facilitating presentations and discussions from a diverse line up of industry thought leaders.
Review & Reset your Patient Experience Strategy in a COVID-19 Era
October 6th – 7th, 2020 | 14:00 – 17:25 (Bangkok Standard Time)
Central themes of the Summit
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Obstacle or Accelerator to Patient Experience Innovation
- Future of Telehealth & Patient Experience
- Fostering High-Performance Leadership
- Promoting Resilience & Caregiver Wellbeing
- Rethinking Patient Experience Measurement Metrix
- Institutionalise Patient Partnerships to Withstand the Turbulent Times
Speaker line up
- Terry Grundy, Insync in Association with Press Ganey Australia/New Zealand and Asia
- James Gutierrez, Chief – Quality, Safety & Patient Experience, Cleveland Clinic London, United Kingdom
- Dr. Thomas Howell, Assistant Medical Director of Patient Experience & MCHS Medical Director for Patient Experience, Obstetrics/Gynaecology, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Annie Laverty, Chief Experience Officer, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
- Dr. Chatchai Arthur Yachantha, Division Director, Patient Experience & Engagement Services, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Thailand
- Ravi Sachdev, Deputy CMIO, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Datuk Dr. Kuljit Singh, Medical Director, Prince Court Medical Centre & President | Association Private Hospitals Malaysia (APHM), Malaysia