Supporting Insync’s ongoing commitment to data and cyber security, we’re making an important change to the way our clients log on to our secure survey portals.
From Monday 14 October Insync will introduce a new identity service to authenticate access to secure portals in the one place, providing a simpler, more secure way to access your data.
Be assured that Insync has no knowledge of any data breaches and this update is part of ongoing initiatives to continuously strengthen cyber security.
Please be fully aware of the following:
- the first time you access any of one of our sites after 13 October 2019 you will be redirected to accounts.insyncsurveys.com.au
- you will validate your email address and nominate a new password of ten characters or more
- following this, you will be able to log on using your full email address <firstname.lastname@example.org> and the new password
- update password managers noting that previous passwords will no longer work
- Insync sites you previously accessed remain available via the same links/URLs
- you will be able to tick a box to stay connected for up to 30 days without re-entering your password
- you will be able to reset your password and nominate a new one at any time
- Insync’s sites will be unavailable for a few minutes on 13 October 2019
Important: To ensure that you remain able to readily access Insync sites after this update please complete the following checks as soon as possible.
- Check this link is working https://accounts.insyncsurveys.com.au/
- If the link was blocked forward this email to your IT helpdesk so that it can be added to the respective whitelist.
We will provide a further email and easy to follow instructions when the update is released.
Please email our survey help desk at email@example.com if you have any further questions.